Monday 14 December 2009

Jamil Bugti slaps Mubashar Luqman at Lahore Airport


Open in new windowLahore: Jamil Akbar Bugti, Son of Nawab Akbar Bugti slapped famous TV anchor and host of a show on Express News Mubashar Luqman, at Lahore Airport after the anchor used abusive language against Jamil Akbar bugti and Balochistan.

While talking to media Jamil Bugti said that “I was standing in the line to get my boarding pass at Lahore Airport, when I reached at the reception, I requested the officer to give me a comfortable seat on plane , the anchor Mubashar Luqman, was standing behind me at that time, he started criticizing me by saying “they take PIA on contract”.

Jamil Bugti said that he ignored the anchor’s remarks but he did not stop and start using abusing language against me and Balochs and showed his hatred against us which he cannot bear and to shut his mouth he slapped the anchor.

Jamil Bugti said that the producer of Mubashar Luqman’s programme has invited him in his programme a few days back but he refused to go because he do not go to those programmes whose anchors’ are agents of agencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment